Sunday, March 20, 2016

Abuelita's 80th Birthday

We had a blast in Utah for my abuelitas 80th birthday surprise party. We got up super early on Thursday. We got to the airport at 6 am which was good since we had the longest and slowest line ever at security. We waited 40 minutes! We finally made it and had just enough time time to get breakfast and get on the plane. 

Sydney loved the plane! She was so excited, sat by the window and kept saying "we are flying...."
The girls did pretty good on the plane   They got cranky after the hour. We arrived and it took forever to get our luggage. Jael came to pick us up from the airport. We got to the house and I headed straight for the library. I was in the last two days of my OBM certification training week. 6 hours everyday of teaching. I was very serious about it. We did not miss a single lesson. I worked from 10 am - 3 pm. Then got home and hung out with the family. 

Friday I dropped the kids at jaels place and headed to the library again.  I came back at 4 and Jael went to the gym. I racked her front lawn. Then she came home and mom said to come to her place for a party. We had a party until 930 and then came home to sleep. The nights were the roughest with the girls - mostly London. She cried for Tyson every night. 

Saturday we got up, took a shower and headed to moms house. Jael and I went with her to pick up the cake. We sat in the back of the CRV and got it to the reception place. Then I dropped off my mom and Jael to the makeup artist and went to put the girls down for nap. I got my make up done and got fake eyelashes - that was fun. 
We got up, got ready and went to the party. 

We took photos, ate food, danced - our late nap worked beautifully. The girls stayed up until 11 pm and were on great spirits. My Abuelita was super surprised and loved it.

Sunday morning we got up, had breakfast then went to moms house. After everyone left Melynda came to pick us up. We stayed for several hours at her house and had a great time! It's always amazing to see her. 
At 230 we went to the airport. It was a great trip! Short and quick. I was sad Tyson could not be here but also happy that he could stay home to focus on his presentation that he has coming up.
































































No comments:

Post a Comment