Monday, March 7, 2016

Since being home

The week back has been so busy and I've felt very overwhelmed. Tyson has a big presentation coming up and we have been preparing by shopping sites and reading a book. 

Oh and yeah - so Sydney cut her own hair during cancun. We came home and saw her. I won't lie, I cried and it doesn't feel like our Sydney. Almost like she has changed. Her hair is short and man it's a transition. We are grateful it will grow back. 

The girls have been extra whinny this week which I've heard is normal after parents leave. We went to the wow museum on Saturday and the girls had a blast. 

Saturday I did lots of yard work. Can I just say that I find yard work really relaxing? Not gardening but clean up  and  throwing away and simplifying. I have filled 5 big bags full of leaves and trash. It feels great! Sunday we went on a walk and had a great BBQ chicken. Church was also really good. I was feeling sad to be back but primary actually felt really good. The ladies on our presidencies are all really amazing women. We are all sacrificing ourselves to serve the kids in our ward. 















No comments:

Post a Comment