Friday, February 17, 2017

The Roughest Week

So we made it to Friday and this last week has felt like an entire month! 

Where to start. Well then week started pretty well - we celebrated Valentines day. Well then on Tuesday night I started to feel sick - no the yucky prego sick that I have felt for the last two months, but a cold sick. Stuffy nose, eyes burning, achy muscles ... awful right? 

Well, then Wednesday I picked up the girls from school and noticed the London was scratching her head. This thought popped into my head "she may have lice" 

So I came home and told Tyson. So he came home and did an inspection - don't ask me why I could not get the guts to do it. Sure enough  they had it. 

So Tyson and I freaked out. I ran to Target and bought $200 worth of lice product and elimination kits. 

So Thursday night we did a treatment to the entire family and washed all bedding ... the girls did not get to bed until 11 and Tyson and I did not get to bed until 1 am.

The next morning we were so tired. Tyson stayed home since the girls could not go to school. I worked the best I could and we cleaned the  house, washed everything under the sun ... it was such a long day. Thankfully it was a gorgeous day. We we could dry a lot of stuff outside. 

I left the house for 4 hours to give Tyson time to work. Then we had a networking thing from 5 - 8. The girls were in bed at 630 from a long day, and I was in bed at 7 but I had my cold and could not sleep to save my life. 

Oh and our washer broke, so the last load never got rinsed out, so we had to ring all the water out. It sucked. 

pregnant - check
got a cold - check
lice - check
broken washer - check
Tyson's finals week - check 

oh! and my clients website was having all kinds of issues. Oh man what a week. 

I saw something posted on FB that said "Have Faith In God The Beginning, Middle and End" and boy did I feel like that was for me. We are in the middle of everything right now and I am losing faith and feeling so lonely. 

It was a good reminder that God is still there - in the middle of hair washings, washers breaking, final's crazyness. 

We are slowly getting through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment