Tuesday, March 7, 2017

This Last Week






This last week was a good week. First of all, I am slowly getting better. I have only thrown up 2 -3 times. I am feeling much better during the day. At night I still take a  pretty big nose dive and I am usually in bed at 815, but I am feeling better and man I did not think that was possible. 

Last week Gaylan and Debbie drove through Denver on their way to their mission in Florida. We were able to have lunch with them and then we pulled the girls out early to go to Ice cream. They were so excited for their mission. I hope Tyson and I get to do that someday. 

Tyson had a 2nd interview. He has another one this week. He was asked to become a unpaid TA for Debry and he has a study group twice a week - so he is gone everyday, but is home sooner. 

On Saturday we went to the zoo and the girls took their money and rode the carousel. They loved it. 

Sunday I went to church and we were able to made dinner. I've cooked twice this week - and it feels great. We are still eating out a lot but at least we are all feeling  better. This week is busy. We have two church activities and the girls are still swimming twice a week. We don't have any plans this weekend - which is nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment