Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Frisbee Golf


To celebrate the great weather Utah has had, Ty and I decided to go on a picnic. We got our chicken salad sandwiches, donuts, fresh strawberry's, water and we were off. The park is just down the street but happens to have a Frisbee Golf course. I've played Frisbee golf once and remember I wasn't very good. After eating Ty and I took a nice long walk around the park and we noticed a couple of interesting things; 1. The Frisbees vary in size, just like golf. You have mini ones for distance, medium ones for accuracy and larger ones for short distances. 2. The courses are pretty long and there are 18 holes. 3. There are a lot of people who have nothing better to do at 2 pm that to play Frisbee Golf.

Ty was dying to play but alas we had no Frisbees of our own. We met some awesome players and even found a guy that was interested in joining our business. Cool eh?

We had a great day yesterday. The kind of day that reconfirms that we are on the right track. I love our business. I'm so excited for our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment