Monday, May 26, 2008

Updated

I wanted to make sure I update the tons of fun things I have missed blogging.

First: My cousins graduation. Becky graduated from Weber. We had a great lunch at Ruby River after. Congrats Becky!






Second: Ty and I babysited our friends kids. They were so fun but such a handful. Within 30 minutes of arriving, they successfully ruined all my work to clean my condo. We made brownies and I even let them lick the boat :)We watched Enchanted and we played "pretty hair."




Third: Blaze Game Time. Our ward had a great time rooting on the Blaze. My little brother Julio joined us for a yummy dinner at Rumbies. We won!




Fourth: I got new glasses! After losing them on our unbelieveable trip to Florida with PFS back in February. I was so glad to go a little more bold. They have a cool little design on the side. I love them!

3 comments:

  1. You guys have been having some fun! Look at you with all of those kids. You are well on your way! I think you are ready to go :) Your glasses look darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are always on the go! Where can I get some of your energy? Eddie and I love you both. Eddie wants to know when you and Ty can come over for another night of watching sports? We really need to hang out soon. You two rock and I know you will reach all your dreams. Love the one and only Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARTHA!!! Its Wednesday, May 28th, at 7:10pm. I attempted to call you today, because I NEED to talk to you, only to find that your phone had been disconnected!!! Way to change your number and not tell me. Listen sweetheart, you'd better call me ASAP!!! You should have the number! =)

    ReplyDelete