Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mothers Day


I wanted to take this opportunity and honor the amazing mothers in my life.

1. My Grandma: Having raised 8 kids on her own, my grandma also raised me. I love her and respect her for paving a path of strong women. She is eternally sweet, remembers everyone birthday and never seems to lose faith in life. I love her.
2. My mom: She left an abusive situation and chose to fight for a better life for us. My mom is tough. My mom is sweet. My mom is generous. My mom is kind. My mom is strong. My mom believes in me. I love you mom.
3. Tyson's Mom: I can't think of a higher compliment than to have your son treat his wife well. Ty is an amazing husband and a lot has to do with his mother. Debbie is amazing. Debbie is sweet and honestly just a great person. I love her as my mother-in-law.
4. Melynda: The girl that I have copied my whole life. She was my inspiration for achieving bigger things. College, church attendance, skydiving, skinny dipping, Melynda has been my inspiration for all. She is a fantastic mother, a loving wife and a constant friend. I'm a better person because of Melynda.
5. My Sister: It's amazing seeing us grow up. Jael has become an amazing woman. I'm so proud of her for accomplishing all the crazy things she gets herself into. I love her and she will always be in my heart.

To all the women in my life. I love you. I'm grateful for you. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment