Monday, May 5, 2008

Iron Man Movie Date


Ty and I decided to actually double last Saturday :) We met up with Ty's awesome friend Dave and his beautiful wife Natali. We ate dinner at Spaghetti Mama's and I was so impressed! We had a great meal and talked for over two hours on life, building a successful business and the great plans we wanted to achieve. It was so refreshing to finally meet with a couple that wanted bigger things in life. Most couples settle for mediocrity, evenings off and boring lives. Dave and Natali were different. They were so alive and still in love after 9 years and two beautiful kids. I hope to be there soon.

After dinner we saw the late showing of Iron Man, and I have to admit, I was skeptical. I thought it would be one of those "guy" movies. I was wrong. I loved everything about the movie BUT the end; however, I would still recommend it.

So thanks to Dave and Natali, for a great date night that encourages me to be more social.

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys-
    Thanks for writing such good things about us. It sure was fun to hang with you two also. It is nice to be around such motivated people in life and business. Natali said that she would like to have you over to watch the movie "The Burbs" in the near future. You will think that the femur story from our blog is twice as funny once you see the movie.

    Thanks for hanging out with us old people. We'll talk to you later. Dave T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...so I get to comment too! What a nice post you guys! We had a great time too. I love your zest for life Martha! You are so positive and friendly. Tyson is such a hard worker (and very friendly too!) and you two together make an awesome couple. I did say that to Dave, you will have to come over and watch the Burbs-it is hilarious! I loved the movie also-it was fun hanging out with you guys. I can't wait to see your kids someday too!! :) Keep us posted on that (and your dreams!)

    ReplyDelete