Monday, September 29, 2008

Child Locks

Just got home from a fantastic but regular Gerber non-stop weekend. I have lots to tell but had to highlight a hilarius experience along the way.

Sunday night. Dusk. Matt (Ty's brother-in-law) and Chenille took Ty's car for a spin and came home. Not a problem. Passenger window won't go down. Problem. Ty tried to figure out problem. No solution. We are now forced to stay in Logan for another night or risk getting into a deathly accident or ,gasp, getting a ticket.

Ty proactively woke up early and headed to the Honda dealership, while I braced myself for yet another car bill - they have been way too close together lately for my sanity. An hour later Ty calls Debbie to let her know the news. After many intricate diagnostics, the result - child locks. Ty spent hours the night before trying to figure out why it's not working and the child lock got us good. We all laughed. I was grateful for the bill-less experience and Ty felt like a dork.

Needless to say, the weekend was awesome and a definate refresher.

Don't go away, there's more to come: Wedding dinner pics, Wedding day recap, Martha's freaky temporary baby obsession and Debbie's house cleaning rampage.

5 comments:

  1. Those child locks will get you every time!!!!! That is just too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so sillly!
    I can't wait for pitures, they are my favorite part. Course I should be better at having my camera more often.

    Hey did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s - Cool background - I'm currently debating to change mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new background. That's a hilarious story; although I'd rather be embarrassed than have to pay a bill, everytime!

    (Jael's friend from college, Amanda Brown is in my ward here. She reminds me so much of you! What a small world this is).

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! That's awesome! And yeah, I'm not going to deny it, they've gotten me too. My seven year old nephew had to help me out. "Are you smarter than a seven year old!?"
    Anyways, looking forward to the temporary baby obsession? Didn't see that one coming!

    ReplyDelete