Thursday, September 11, 2008

Setting the Record Straight


For those of you who don't know the absolute passion for my business, still probably have the misinformed assumptions of my amazing company - Primerica. Although I believe some people chose to stay ignorant and closed minded, I do have several friends who are truly seekers of truth and would never trust such "reliable" sources such as Google to get the facts on ... well, anything.

One big general misconception is that Primerica is one of those pyramid crap things ... lol I just love this concern.

Well lets get the record straight. Primerica and Citi group are in the Direct Selling business, with a fantastic business model. Proof would be the Direct Selling Association,which not only regulates several big companies but lays out the code of ethics, government affairs and publications of such companies as Usana, Stamping Up, Warm Spirit and Stanley Home products. Any mortgage, title or banking company falls under the same category ... even gasp Countrywide and Bank of America? Crazy eh.

Of course my main thing is for people to get the facts from real sources and lets make it clear that your "brothers, sister, friend from high school that knew a guy" that did anything ... IS NOT A CREDIBLE SOURCE. lol and still people think they can use that one. I applaud my friends who have supported and loved the success I've had here. The freedom and support and ambition I have with my business is untouchable. I thank God everyday for our business and hope to give millions of others the same opportunity I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment