Friday, September 26, 2008

Maren and Tim Day

We had the amazing opportunity to see Maren Larsen marry Tim Day. I grew up right across the street from Maren. She was my first roommate. She was literally there from the moment I met Tyson, to the moment we kissed across the altar. Maren is a fantastic person; with a heart of gold; loving everyone and reaching for higher heights. We attended her ceremony in the Salt Lake Temple and her wedding luncheon. The coolest part was that Maren and I actually had the same "wedding day casual dress"! She looked fantastic.

So congrats to Maren and Tim. To the many moments of pure joy ahead in life.


4 comments:

  1. Hey is that the dress that you got for my Big day! You looked fantastic in it and so did Maren :) Sad we couldn't be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey is that the dress that you got for my Big day! You looked fantastic in it and so did Maren :) Sad we couldn't be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, Maren, and Martha. What a great picture! I love all you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls all look so gorgous! Wow! What a fun time getting together and seeing each other get married! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete