Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tyson and Cops



Ty has been bragging about losing a cop that was trying to pull him over last week. Not smart. I saw this and it made me think of Ty.

On another subject. I'm sure most of you noticed that the Stock Market dropped 776 points - the most in a single day ever. I was driving when I heard this and thought "I really need to write this down because I know it will go down in my kids history books." So I am. It's amazing to think that we are living through a major economic time in our country. I want to remember this.

2 comments:

  1. no kidding! it is a day to remember. and the rejection of the bail out was also a memorial thing in our history. heck this past month has been one to remember. Must be because its my birthday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha, this is Lyn Mortenson, Laurens mom. See, I do read your blogs! Can't wait to see pics of the wedding. By the way, you got this blog layout design from Leelou Blogs, and that is Julie, Laurens sister. She is Leelou Blogs!! I don't know if she told you at the dinner or what but that is so cool that you're using her stuff! Hurry and put wedding stuff on, I just love your website!

    ReplyDelete