Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lost it

I lost my camera. Really. I remember talking to people who lose expensive things such as camera's, blackberrys, passports .. etc and thinking "uh? hello, earth to airhead" I mean how do you lose things like that? I hate karma. I remember the last time I used it was New Years day. My family and I headed to the bowling alley and I thought "perfect blog moments to be captured," and there were! I remember thinking about posting my cool memories several days later but could not find my camera. No biggie. Days go by and I'm getting worried. I start to trace back my steps. I go to my parents house, ask around, look around. Nothing. Tonight in a vain attempt I actually went back to the bowling alley and ask if anyone turned in a camera. In West Valley. Two weeks ago.

So now I'm actually in the stage of "man I suck" and so sad I lost my Cannon SD. I LOVE this camera. Compact, great images, rechargeable batteries. It was my parents present when I graduated college. sniff, sniff. Just thinking about it makes me really disappointed in myself. The hunt continues but I'm really bummed. We still have Ty's camera but it's big, bulky and so, so not my Cannon SD. Please pray for my sweet camera.

PS Please dont remind me that Bahamas in less than 3o days away and that I could well miss out on capturing my most exciting trip ever in my life.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! I would hate to loose my camera (knock on wood)... Word Of advise: don't tell the folks...remember the ring, the watch, really this could come back to hunt you.

    P.s I don't remember your camera at the bowling thing - so maybe its still at mom's.

    BEST OF LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a new one so you are welcome to take my sony cybershot to the Bahamas if you need it! Not quite a cannon - but I love it!

    ReplyDelete