Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stef


This is Stefanie. Four years ago we randomly met while being recruited to the U's Public Relations Student Society - PRSSA. We both had great leadership abilities so we became co-presidents, tripled the dying organization and saved the program. Fast forward four years, Stef was there the entire time I dated, broke up, dated, broke up again, dated, got engaged, got married to Ty. She was one of my bridesmaids and dearest friends who just "gets" me. Stef is one of the only people that actually gets my jokes and I could spend hours and hours discussing lifes challenges and victories.

Stef has become such a sweet part of my life. She is gorgeous, generous, funny, wild and talented. Last night I attended probably our last sleep over for a while - Stef is moving to California in two weeks. I am so happy. This is the dream we had in our senior college year, but now she is actually doing it. I miss her even just typing this but man what an adventure! Stefanie has so many things ahead of her - including a devastatingly handsome husband.

So here's to Stef. To our wild college days and to the future adventures. Top five memories with Stef:

10.Riding trax on our college graduation date
9. The marriage curse on all of Stef's friends
8. Visiting the emergeny room on Halloween 2006
7. Double date with the Carmen Electra comment
6. Applying and interviewing for the same job on the same day
5. Shooting the tube and running from security
4. Running PRSSA
3. Monthly lunches to get caught up
2. Manti pagent and thinking Ty was digging Stef
1. The Grand America, night before my wedding

6 comments:

  1. Also - like the front page. I need to get more pictures of my wedding up. even at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - like the front page. I need to get more pictures of my wedding up. even at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also - like the front page. I need to get more pictures of my wedding up. even at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also - like the front page. I need to get more pictures of my wedding up. even at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also - like the front page. I need to get more pictures of my wedding up. even at home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry! I must of press post opinion like a zillion times. computers are not my friend at times!

    ReplyDelete