Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am to list 10 things that bug me-then tag 10 people with the same Bug! And those 10 are to do the same.

This is more of a list of
dislikes/bugs/irritations/pet peeves/hates...

1. I hate being late - let me rephrase that. I hate being late for business meetings. Appointments and seminars ... I can't stand being late. Funny thing is that I don't really mind being late for other stuff, but being late for anything work or business related kills me.

2. A messy house. I clean my house on a daily basis. I can't concentrate unless my bedroom and kitchen are really clean. It's a good thing Tyson will make enough so I can hire someone - since I bet kids will take all my time.

3. Tyson leaves his dishes around. It really bothers me but I know he only does it because he is so busy. I notice his family does that too, so its just conditioning.

4. I don't like traffic. I'm so used to not dealing with it, that now whenever I do get stuck in it - I get bugged.

5. I hate girls that complain about their weight but don't work out. I try to always take care of my body, so it bothers me when girls don't - but they think they have the right to complaint.

6. I always lose my phone. How annoying. Seriously. Even as I write I am trying to think where my phone is? I take total blame for this one, but it still bugs me.

7. I bothers me to walk barefoot. I must own 5 pair of slippers. It specially bothers me to walk in the kitchen without some kind of shoes

8. I cant stand letting my hair go more than 3 months without a cut. I'm not good at doing the "growing out" thing. I always have to cut it and thin it or else I think my hair is looks and feels like a jungle.

9. it bothers me when I catch myself being a brat. I specially hate it when I'm a brat to Tyson, who is seriously so amazing to me.

10. I can't stand things between my teeth - specially my back teeth. Ever since my braces my back teeth have more space - so food always get stuck. I usually carry around floss just for this one issue.

I tag: Jael, Brittany, Theresa, Heather, Kelly G, Heidi H, My mom, Thora, Tara, Lidia and YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Hey check out the superbowl links that I posted. There's two from the office and its HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete