Tuesday, February 3, 2009

At last ...

I've been a lame blogger, but for good reason. Our team is growing so fast and we are loving it. Another reason is my denial that I actually lost my camera. I've even had dreams of suddenly finding it and laughing the whole thing off. Nope. Camera still lost and I just can't bring myself to buy a new one. "but Bahamas is only 11 days away" you say? This is me thinking that the camera gods will shine down and bring my old one back. In my defense I have started looking for cameras - I even hit Circuit City to check out there huge "going out of biz" sale and guess what I found - a crappy 10% off. Are you kidding me? You're telling me that the entire corporation is going under and all I get is a crummy 10% off? Maybe that's why they are going under in the first place; just a thought.

This week has been awesome with great appointments. Tyson ended up #1 Team Captain last month, which is a huge privilege. We owe it all to our awesome team. Thank you , thank you, thank you!

Besides that Ty has been studying for his series 6 and 26, training and learning. I have been busy with Young Women's. I taught last week and its funny because sometimes I wonder if my cute girls can understand me. I feel a little weird saying "when I was in high school ... all SEVEN years ago." I hope they learn something. I know I learn alot from them.

**Side note: I found a darling and modest tankini - yeah!

Martha

1 comment:

  1. YOu can borrow mine! When The gerbers go down, have them stop by.

    Theres only one term: When the gerbers come back to logan from the trip, I would love to get back then, since I'm not sure when I'll be going to Salt Lake!

    ReplyDelete