Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our Butts Are On The Line ...

Tyson and I were finally given the go ahead to see if we can handle doing our own opportunity meeting! This is big. Big. We will be observed and the biggest area to focus on is "can we get butts in seats." So much depends on this. We have personally invited our closest friends and families to get their support. I am posting the information here so people can come and support us.

Date: TUESDAY, February 10th
Place: 12450 S. 405 E. Next to the Chiropractic Office
Time: 6:50 pm
Goal: 40 attendees

Tyson will run the entire show. We feel so blessed to have this opportunity, but realize that this is our shot. Please come and support us.

Tyson & Martha

2 comments:

  1. Hermana,

    I don't think will be able to make it. I'm sorry! I wish you the BEST of luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are going to rock the house. Good luck break a leg and don't worry be happy.

    ReplyDelete