Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back from Vacation

Is it just me or does it seem so hard to get back to real life after a vacation? All desire to work and be productive is gone and the thought of success vanishes to the wishes of sleeping in and watching HGTV all day (good thing we don't own a TV.) We got back from our amazing getaway on Tuesday morning and have been trying to get back to work ever since :) Ok Ok it's just me. Ty is out closing and making deals as we speak. I'm blogging.

We had a fantastic time in Logan. We hung out with Straton and Lauren on Sunday, had a Bahama Mama dinner with Brian and Emily Sunday night, played racket ball Monday morning, shopped Monday day and even managed to do a service project Monday night with Jael and Steve.

Tuesday we woke up to get on the road and found out the Logan Canyon was really scary and dangerous ... so what did we do? GO ANYWAY!! We drove slowly up the canyon with no major problems, oh yeah except the occasional spurts of absolute white out, in which you feared for oncoming traffic and running off the road. I have never been in anything like that. I had complete faith in Tyson, but he was worried about all the dumb cars around us that proceeded to speed in the middle of the storm. We got out of the canyon and said many little prayers of thanks.

You know, vacations are funny. I sit here and wonder what it will be like when Tyson and I are financially free. I picture my amazing house, my beautiful master bedroom and awesome walk in closet. I picture getting up and only worrying about what my kids will have for lunch and what activity we will do for the day. I picture life literally being a constant vacation. I can't wait. Tyson came home last night and said "I can't wait until all we do is vacation" I agreed. I'm sure kids will bring a totally different kind of "work"; however, my only concern is that my new kind of "work" will not include money issues or worries.

Next week we are headed to Idaho to study the fastest growing office in all of PFS. I'm so excited to sit down, pick their brains and move forward in growing our business. Idaho counts as a mini vacation right?

1 comment:

  1. you know what? I just realized that your day "27th" is the exact same day as your inlaws. That's funny!

    ReplyDelete