Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not So Lame Valentines ...

I rock. Yeah. This year, not only are we actually having a date for Valentines but I had a special card and treats delivered to Tyson today - I rock more. I'm not too big on fancy, buying frenzy holidays aka Valentines, Easter, St. Patricks ... I mean do people realize that companies want you to spend ridiculous amounts of money on junk?

This year Tyson and I got hooked up to attend the Showtime Utah dinner and show program. What's even cooler is the fact that Kellen and a secret mystery date (we are lining them up) are joining us. Overall it will be a great time. After our date Tyson and I are escaping on a fantastic adventure and just to make it fun - we are not telling a soul where we are going.

Our first big test before RVP was good/not so good. We did not hit our goal mark. We did, however, have an amazing learning experience. I want to thank all the people that actually came. It's amazing how much you rely on the support of others to help you succeed. Our team was incredible. The came, they presented, they brought guest. I was so grateful for them. I see myself surrounding myself more and more just around the people that support me and less and less around the things that seemed important, but really aren't. What a learning experience.

Our goal is so close - I can feel it, taste it and smell it. Running our own meeting really showcased the growth that Ty and I have made, both as a couple as well as individually. It was cool to be the DJ and get to speak at the same time. Tyson was amazing during his presentation - I literally sat there and asked "is this MY husband?" We were geeks and even recorded the whole meeting - thanks to Chris and Kelly Gedicks.

These are the moments that mold your character.

No comments:

Post a Comment