Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cookies & Cuddleing

Last night was one of those nights that seemed to move slowly. We had dinner, I did my coupons and shortly after I decided that we must have cookies - homemade cookies.

I pulled out all the stuff and let my Bosch do the magic. I used mint & dark chocolate chip morsels and the cookies had the yummiest mint taste. Tyson and I did something that was rare - we used our couches! Honestly we don't use or sit on our couches much - usually we sit on the kitchen table, kitchen bar or just hang out in his office. I'm not sure why that is, but it makes sure our couches stay good for a long time.

We cuddled on the couch. Ate cookies. Watched LOST. It was really relaxing.

Few nights ever turn out that nice. Tyson's back was really hurting all night so the microwave was busy busy warming up his rice packs until past midnight.

I think Tyson needs to go to a chiropractor.

We should be getting our insurance coverage this month and will be able to more freely take Tyson to the doctor without so much worry on the budget. It's funny because Tyson has few medical junk to worry about - not his weight or fatigue or cholesterol - but man his lower back is always bugging him. We'll get him taken care of though.

No comments:

Post a Comment