Monday, May 31, 2010

In Love

One of my favorite things about going to Utah was finally being able to meet Elizabeth Geronimo. Steph picked me up from the airport, we picked up some Wendy's and drove to Melynda's house.

When Melynda opened the door and saw Steph she was pretty confused. Then I jumped out of the door and she was even more confused! After the inital shock she was really excited to have me there.

It was so sweet to see her. The bond between me and Melynda is so special. She has been there for every major decision in my life. I would not be the same person without here. I love her so much.

We were able to stay for several hours and just catch up. Melynda looks amazing for having a 2 week old.






I also was able to shower her with gifts of my first sewing project. Check it out below ...


No comments:

Post a Comment