Thursday, May 27, 2010

Presenting ...





My new bike! This is a little goal accomplishment :) Saved for months, researched for more. Then when Tyson went to buy it for me at Kmart - it was sold out. IN. EVERY. SINGLE. STORE. IN. COLORADO.

For two weeks we called every store within two hours and we finally found one! We took it home and Tyson put it together. He is the greatest!

My favorite part is that I don't hunch my back when I ride - it started to really make it sore. We already have taken a two hour ride - it was really fun. It's the perfect time since Summer is almost here. It's suppose to be 85 glorious degrees today!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THE COLORS!!! good taste. Its a beautiful thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! What kind of bike is it? I'm looking for a bike to pull my trailer with, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the schwim womens cruiser bike. The name is RIVESIDE. The only place I have found it is at Kmart.

    ReplyDelete