Saturday, September 25, 2010

Temple Date

Tyson had a free night on Thursday so we decided to head to the Temple. After being in traffic for an hour we missed the last session but were able to get into Sealings. Sealings are nice - they remind me of my own wedding and how awkward I felt because Tyson just STARED at me the entire time. He did the same thing here.

We took our turn at the Altar and after two names I started to feel really weird. I felt tingles, then dizzy, then the world started spinning around, then I saw black stars. The sweet temple worker stopped mid-sealing and asked if I was OK. At first I said I was fine - but then I started leaning back and knew I needed to lay down. Tyson picked me up off my knees and took me to a seat.

The sweet temple worker than started to tell how bending my knees for that long can stop blood from flowing properly and that many girls faint. Wow! I mean I've heard of brides doing that at the Temple but I just thought they were way to emotional - nope just a shortage of blood flow. After resting for 10 minutes we resumed the work and I did much better.

After we headed to A&W with a coupon for free root beer float. We only took one coupon in but the nice cashier gave each of us one! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment