Monday, September 13, 2010

Utah Trip









We just finished our trip to Utah for the Primerica big event. The event it self was amazing. Jimmy Myer spoke and taught about our self talk and that things we do to train our minds to win or lose. Lots of leaders spoke on being tough and spoke about how winning is a not a long race but lots of little races. It was great.

I also got to spend time with my best friend and with my family. Melynda picked me up from the airport and I slept over friday and saturday night. We talked well into the wee hours both nights. It always amazes me how her and I can talk and talk and talk. Not just about family and friends, but business, books, goals, church. Melynda makes me want to expand my mind into bigger better things. I got to see her sweet kids.







Sunday I drove to my parents house and spent the night there. I went to church with Julio - BUT not before my mom treated us to a the amazing brunch at the Grand America. This five-star restaurant is amazing. My mom has run the show for five years and is one of their most valuable leaders. Well away we went to eat. It was amazing. Prime rib, sushi,seafood cocktails, salmon ... I ate the really expensive stuff. After we headed to church - which was amazing.

After church we came home and decided that the whole family would go on a walk. We went to Gardner Village. It was so fun! We look at the with Wtiches, Martin and Julio tried to see who could jump the furthest. It was sweet! We came home and relaxed. We talked and talked but honestly by 10 pm I was so tired. So we called it a night.

Monday morning I headed to Melynda's house so she could give me a ride back to the airport. This makes me want to miss my family, but it was so sweet to see them. I love them so much. I'm so grateful for them.

I can't wait to see Tyson. i miss him and he wished he could stay.










1 comment:

  1. Martha you are so darling!! What a fun trip! Love the Grand America!!

    ReplyDelete