Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Monday Madness

Monday was fun. We woke up a little late and rushed to our Managers Meeting at the Primerica office. We watched PFN and followed up on business. After we headed home to eat lunch - we had rice and sausage meat. I was actually really yummy. Melissa and I have started to keep food journals and I write mine down in a big calendar in my kitchen.

After Tyson said he wanted to just do something as a couple. We decided to hit Elvis Theaters - it's the closes thing to a dollar theater that Colorado has. Regular movies here are $10 each - thats a whopping $20 to just sit there. Elvis theaters are $2.5 before 6 and $3.5 after. The movies are a little old but hey since we don't have a TV we don't miss it much. We decide to see the "Last Airbender" and it was actually really cool. We totally went crazy and got a medium popcorn plus two tickets -total was $8.50! It was still more than usual because of the popcorn but it was really fun to have popcorn.

The only bad thing was that I forgot how much I like popcorn. I mean if I start eating it - I. cant. stop. I ate almost the entire thing and then we got a .50 refill. I got really, really, really sick. Dumb Martha. Seriously this is why I don't get popcorn - or candy, because I have a hard time with self control. Honestly that little choice made me sick the entire rest of the day. I had a headache, my tummy hurt ... man I really paid. After the movie we went to the mall and walked and walked. That part made me feel better.

We got home and I ate some real food. After I went running with Melissa. We walked/jogged a mile and half. It's good start. I'm really just trying to get into the habit so when I'm pregnant I will be used to it. My goal is to get to the point where we are running for three miles and then running bleachers.

3 comments: