Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This week..

This week I have kept at my goal of simplifying our home. I have continued to shred and scan papers, memories and stuff into our external hardrive. Our office is looking so much cleaner! The shelves are empty and I have consolidated two of our filing cabinets into one! I have simplified my recipies, made a big bag of clothes to donate and even cleaned out Ty's candy stash. I wen to the library yesteday and got 4 books on organization and i'm loving all the creative ideas.

One area that I want to be better at is kitchen gadgets. I love kitchen stuff and yet I don't need all that stuff I have. I have decided to get rid of two pots and pans and a ton of my kitchen gadgets - I just don't need them.

This weekend is our huge conference with Primerica's CEO Jon Addison. Tyson's dad is flying in Thrusday to come with us and we are so excited to have him in town. Anytime family comes in town we are excited.

Tomorrow I am cleaning the house to look really good for gaylan. I am hoping we can squeeze the bed into the office so we can keep the living room nice.

We picked our freezer group meals last night - we got spagethi and meatballs, chicken cordon blue, baked ziti, apricot chicken and a asian dish. So yummy. This freezer group has actually been really fun.

This week has been really good thus far and it's gonna get even better! Many blessing have happened. I just looked online and Ty got paid $638! All which was passive income from clients he did last year. This is a big blessing since December and January have been pretty slow activity months. The Lord keeps blessing us and I keep thinking how lucky we are to have the gospel in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. you should keep your stuff you don't want and have a yard sale. And your kitchen gadgets can be donated to MUA!

    ReplyDelete