Monday, January 10, 2011

To Utah Again Day 2

Sunday morning we woke up and mom took us to Ihop. Then we wen to church with Julio. After church I came home and mom and I did our hairs, tried on clothes and talked.








At 6:30 I headed to Melynda's house to finish a trade and hang out with her. I played with the kids, we made cookies and ofcourse Melynda and I talked and talked and talked. We are so much alike! I drove home at 10 pm.








The biggest treat came at Midnight on Sunday. I had not seem my abuelita for a year and half. After we moved to CO she was always traveling to NYC or Nicaragua. When my mom told me she was coming home that night I jumped at the opportunity to see her. We headed to the airport at midnight and I finally saw her around 12:30. It was SOOO awesome. She looked amazing - she has amazing skin. We took pictures and embraced. She said she should be here for a while so hopefully I can see her for the May event.






We got home at 1:30 am. I had to be up at eight the next morning. I was t.i.r.e.d. to say that least.The next morning I woke up on time and got ready. Julio dropped me off at the aiport right at 8:45, only to realize my plane was delayed two hours. Julio came back to get me and we went to SLCC to look for his classes and grabbed some hot cocoa on the way back to the airport. When I got back to the airport my flight was delayed again but I just sat and read. After three hours of waiting we boarded and then came the surprise ...

I WAS UPGRADED TO FIRST CLASS!!!!

The poor fellow next to me thought I was having a heart attack when I saw my seats! I was so giddy. I txt Ty and Julio to let them know the good news. I also look pictures. The bigger seats were so comfy - although they still only gave me a cup of pop - not the full can. The ride was super smooth - we were flying at 600 mph to make up time. We landed in Denver in 48 minutes :) I have never flown first class and I was so so so excited.





When we landed in Denver, I realized all the exhaustion from not sleeping well the the last 3 days hit me. Tyson picked me up and I got home and slept from 3-6 and went to bed from 10 - 8 am. I was so tired but so glad to be home and be with Ty.

1 comment:

  1. What fun to be in first class! Your family looks wonderful- it was so fun to see them in pics again. You look like a natural with those kiddos Martha!

    ReplyDelete