Tuesday, August 9, 2011

28 Weeks






an't believe I'm 28 weeks. I feel really huge but still so grateful to be pregnant. Sydney kicks tons and is very aware of Tyson. He is most proud when he puts his face on my belly, calls her name and she kicks him.

This next appoinment I take my glucose test to make sure I don't have diabetes. The thing that has changed the most has been the pain at the very top of my stomach. Melissa say's it's my Gahl Bladder ( is that even how you spell it?) It's a really sharp pain. It makes me not want to eat because it just hurts. It started about 2 weeks ago and at first I just thought it was heartburn because that is the only thing I associate with my upper stomach. Melissa said all the signs point to my gahl bladder and that I might even have stones :( I'll for sure ask my OB today at my 2 pm appointment.

I'm officially waddling which I think is super funny. Tyson keeps telling me that I am walking "sooo much slower". I hope to get my fast walking speed back after.

It seems like my sweet tooth has taken a rest from the massive cravings I had the last couple of months. This weekend I craved breakfast food sooo bad! Like ham, eggs and harshbrowns really bad. I am actually making a ham today and will take some of it to a couple in our ward who just had a baby girl. We are having about 8 girls in my ward in the next couple of months - crazy!

Also there are some odd shots of me in all my pregnant glory. It's not pretty but I don't mind. I'm pregnant. I'm grateful. I also have WAY too much sun on my arms and my poor belly is white!

No comments:

Post a Comment