Friday, August 19, 2011

Utah Part 2


Saturday we slept in until 9 am. We got up, ate breakfast and really cleaned up more of the kitchen from last nights party. After we relaxed and went shopping a little bit. By 11 am we were all getting ready for the wedding. I packed all my clothes and some of the gifts I left behind from our baby shower.

By 2 pm Jael, Steven and I went to pick up Tyson. We picked up Tyson and headed straight to the temple. We were worried about parking because a big Utah race was going on that day downtown but we were happy to have no problems. We hung out at the temple for 15 minutes and talked to our good friend Catie Jolley - - who had recently broken both of her elbows during a bike ride and shared the funniest story. She is such a hoot!

The ceremony was beautiful. I actually shed some tears. Julio looked very happy and very serious. Reminded me of Tyson on our wedding day :) The sealer was soooo cute and gave them lots of good advice - attend temple often, pray together twice a day, both are equals. It was a great reminder of the journey that marriage really is and how we can really have a happy marriage.

After we headed outside to wait for the bride and groom and take pictures. I lasted 15 minutes in my heels before I had to switch into some cute flip flops. It was really hot but we did not have to wait too long. After the temple we raced to the reception center for sanwhiches and chips.

The reception was fun. We did a money dance, and the DJ played a huge joke on Jael, Jeanettes sister and I by making us have a pregnant dance off - I won of course but I was soo tired after.

Julio and Jeanette left at 10 pm and then Straton picked us up and we headed to Bear Lake.















No comments:

Post a Comment