Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Utah Part 1






I arrived in Utah Thursday night at 11 pm. I was tired but really happy to see my family. We made it home but did not go to bed since it's been a while since I've talked to my sister and mom. We stayed up until about 1. I was still not tired but my mom was exhausted and begged me to go to bed.

I woke up at 7 am Friday morning. My mom woke up soon after and we headed to Walmart to buy some food for everyone. We got back and got buy cleaning the front of the house for the party. We cleaned all day. We ate lunch at 12 and then took showers and then set up all the tables, umbrellas and food.

I have to say even with all our preparation we were still a little late. The food was not set up until after 6 pm and the DJ got there way too late. Julio was a little upset but Jeanette was super cool. Once the part started everything was great. We took lots of pictures. We ate cordon blues, salads, rice, potatoe salads, fruit, rolls and juice. It was really good food. We then had a little programm were all the siblings talked about funny stories of Jeanette and Julio. At around 8 pm the DJ and dancing started. It continued until 10 pm.

We were really realy tired after but it was a great time. I was totally out by 10:30. Our aunts and uncles stayed until about 1 am and then we all went to bed.















No comments:

Post a Comment