Sunday, August 28, 2011

30 Weeks




9 weeks to go baby! It's amazing how fast this wonderful time has gone. I did my three hour glucose test this week to see if I have Gestational Diabetes. The results should be in within a week. I'm getting more and more tired. I also have this nasty sour taste in my mouth all the time. I brush my teeth, I drink lots of water, I eat but the taste is still there.

I'm happy to report that my stomach pain has actually died down by 99%. I'm sure my OB thinks shes pretty smart because I told her that taking Tums would not help - but they have helped. ALOT.

I'm feeling huge these days but everyone tells me how little I am. I can still wear most of my pre prego shirts that are really long. The hardest day to get dressed is Sunday - because I feel I wear the same thing over and over. I am still loving accessories - specially bracelets. It's been so fun to use them.

I can't say I have any cravings. In fact I usually can go 6 hours without eating without getting sick. I am trying hard to stay active and walk alot since I know it's the best thing I can do for my body to prepare it for labor. My left butt cheek hurts way bad every couple of hours - sciatic never acts ups now because of the weight. My legs also feel crampy all the time. I have to stretch them every morning and night to prevent charlie horses.

Sydney moves all the time. She loves kicking on the right side of my stomach. Tyson loves to watch my stomach move back and forth. Almost like she's saying "hello world".

1 comment:

  1. Look at that tummy! Feeling and watching the baby move is my absolute favorite part. I miss it so much! Also, once I hit 30 weeks, the rest of my pregnancy flew by. So if the same goes for you, you're going to be holding that sweet girl in no time!

    ReplyDelete