Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Random Journal Entries







02.06.2012

This weekend was pretty chill. Tyson worked Saturday until 5:30, then came home. I got to go work out for 1.5 hours. It's awesome. I have to say, its funny because now that we have a baby I am actually working out more than before? Plus both Tyson and I now working so we can't go together anymore - something we use to love to do.

Like this morning. Tyson got up at 7 am to get Sydney and usually the other person would stay in bed to get extra sleep. Well I woke up instead and headed to the gym. I worked out for 45 minutes and was home by 8:20 am. Took a quick shower, Tyson had made pancakes, eat eat breakfast together, read scriptures, said prayers, cleaned up and I was out the door by 9:09 am. It was just really awesome. Having a baby has forced us to get great at time management. We use the 1.5 - 2 hours naps to get crazy and get stuff done. When Sydney is awake we do always try to pay attention to her. Tonight I will come home and spend time with Sydney while Tyson gets a turn to work out.

Who would have thought that having a baby would have such a benefit? Dont' get me wrong, there are nights when Sydney is up 2-3 times and I don't get out of bed to work out. But days like these make me feel great. I've been lacking lots of self steem because my body just feels odd to me. I want to be productive though and not complain but do something about it. I love the energy I feel PLUS I get to watch HGTV and just have "me" time. I come home refreshed and ready to love on my baby and hubby.

We had a fun time at a superbowl party with Jake and Meredith Hammond. We had the Robbins family there too. We eat lots of food and cheered on the Giants. Sydney did pretty good. Her whole schedule is off Sunday mornings for church. It makes me sooo sad to her so tried at church. We race home to give her a good quality nap and hope that Sundays don't ruin all the work we have tried to do.

02.03.2012

Our nanny, Jennifer Marin, is watching sydney for the first time alone today. It was also the first HUGE storm Denver has had all winter. Were talking 2 feet of snow when we woke up. So poor Jennifer was stuck in the road. She got to our place just as soon as I had to leave. I have been txt her all morning and checking up. Jennifer is super great and is following our routine right now schedule.

I will leave work at 5:30 today so I can get home a little earlier. I'm grateful that we will have a nanny come to OUR house. I'm so thankful for Jennifer. It's still pretty scary but atleast it's only twice a week.

Yesterday Sydney and I went to Family Story Time at the library, then to Walmart to price match some pizza. Digorno for $2.20! That is Tyson's favorite pizza and I love to stock up when it goes on such a great sale. We come home and spent the rest of the day chilling at home. She went to bed at 7:15. She woke up several times last night but always went to sleep within 3 minutes of walking up.


01.27.2012

Today was my 2nd day back at work. My new property is super easy and super fun. It's all indoor and pretty easy. I'm 14 minutes away from home and I am close to Walmart and Sam's and my bread store. I am hoping to go to the bread store today during my lunch break. I am also close to a gas station so I can always fill up on the way home or my break.

Sydney slept from 7-11, dream feed, then woke up at 4:18 am but was not hungry. I changed her, reswaddled her and she was back in bed in 15 minutes. She was up at 7:20 am. We spent the morning together, we played in bed with Tyson, we eat breakfast and she was out by 8:20 am. She's so fun in the morning.

Tonight when I get home I will give her a bath, massage, cuddle and tuck her into bed. I count our blessings everyday. I'm so grateful I have Sydney and that we can live in our apartment rent free. The lord has opened up so many doors.

I also lost my cell phone last weekend. This has been the longest I have been without it - 6 days. I suspended my service with Walmart. This might be the real lost deal. If it is, I would really like an iPhone. But Tyson is making me wait. oh well..

1 comment: