Thursday, February 9, 2012












Sydney is so funny. She is very interested in faces. Our friend Meredith Hammond was holding her and kept saying "it's like she wants to say something, like she wants to talk back .." and it's true. We talked to Sydney alot. Maybe it's because we dont' have anyone else to talk to, but we talk alot. She cooes and gurgles and we gurgle back. She is fascinated by big eyes and mouths opening. She giggles when you first talk to her in the mornings.

I love her big eyes. She studies the room and quietly makes observations. She also has started doing the biggest puppy dog lips. It's the saddest and cutest thing you have ever seen. She looks JUST like Tyson. Her hair is finally becoming long enough to put on one side and not just a phohawk. I was taking pictures of her and could not stop marvaling at how BIG she is getting. I mean she looks like an actual little girl and I just love to see her grow. The other day she was on my shoulder, hanging on to my shirt like she wanted to make sure I couldn't get away. I melt when I think of her at nights. I'm forever grateful for my little girl . She is such an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment