Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Family Times



Sydney continues to be a champ at eating solid foods. Her menu consist of carrots, squash, green beans, sweet potatoes and whatever else I give her. I take the chance to give her small things of things we are eating too. Like on Sunday when we had dinner  with Thayne and Annie, they served the most yummy sweet potatoe and chicken soup. It was divine. Tyson had two servings people - so of course I will make it! After we were all done I had a little biit left in my bowl and I gave Syndney a taste of it. She loved it. She has also eating black beans, strawberries, mango, tomatoes .... just little bits of what we eat.

It makes alot of sense to me to expose her to more and more food. Tyson is very picky and this might be my vain attempt to try and make Sydney have a bigger palet for food. It's b

1 comment: