Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer





I'm loving the lazy days of summer. It's bee so nice to have sooo much light. Sydney has started to get up at 630 am - yikes. During the winter this will surely not be fun, but I love waking up and the sun blasting through our downstairs window. I'm figuring Sydney is a morning person. She is so delightful first thing it the morning.
Sydney can now go 2.5 hours between waking up and her first nap. So she is now going down around 845 - 9 am. It took us a couple of days to figure her out and what she needed. It's so good to have our sweet predictable baby back.
I'm finding that she  loves spending time outside. Daily we sit in our little green lawn chair in the front. Nothing on but the sounds of cars, trees and birds. I love it. I'll take my picnic blanket out there and we will lay underneath the trees.
We go on walks in the mornings before it gets too hot. We hit Story Time atleast once a week. Sydney is in love with two books 1. Colors and 2. Little Bee. She is even turning pages on her own now. She also seems to really like a yellow bear in the Colors book.

No comments:

Post a Comment