Friday, August 10, 2012

Five Year Anniversary





Wow, we celebrated our 5 year anniversary. Half a decade! It seems like we are still just newlyweds - totally clueless and still trying to figure it all out. This year was really low key. I just got back from Utah two days before, I was exhausted and it's hard to find a sitter. We did keep our tradition and watched our wedding video - hilarious!

We talked all day about "we were doing this right now...." and remembered all the funny things that happened that day. Our lives are so different from when we first started but its also so good.

I think that our love is so much deeper but at the same time sillier than before. We know each other so well yet we still do dumb things that keep us laughing. Tyson is my best friend. At the end of the day he's the only person that I want to tell my happenings to. We've experience so much happiness and let downs since last July. Sydney entering our family has blown our expectations, business failed, friendships strenghtened and  prayers said. We are so much more humbler and yet optimistic for the future.

Tyson continues to amaze and frustrates me, but man he's a stud. He still so kind and patient. He loves to have  a good time. He loves to play with Sydney and just can't get enough of her. They have such a cute bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment