Saturday, August 25, 2012

Prego Update







So looks like Im about 16 weeks. I'm happy to report that the nausea has calmed down. So far I've only thrown up twice with this pregnancy. I do feel like I have slightly more energy - which usually means I will go to bed at 9 instead of 830. I know, I know - party animal.
Even though the nausea is calmed down, it's been replaced by several fun new symptons, which include:
1. Metal mouth - where everthing taste like metal
2. Massive heartburn
3. A sharp pain on the top of my rib cage, which my OB is convinced is just more heartburn
4. A sharp pain in my right butt. I had this with Sydney but not until month 7, so I guess it's early
5. Headaches. Oh the headaches
6. Super sensitive hearing and eyes. I preffer my volume at -5
So some things have gotten better, others just stay the same. Tyson has been a super stud again. I think the biggest thing that I admire most is his ability to take Sydney right when he gets home. My body and mind are usualy done around 530 and Tyson usually gets home around 610. He will take a quick shower and then he is on Sydney duty. He will play with her, feed her, carry her, put her jammies on and will usually put her to bed 50% of the time. I don't know of any other single thing that makes me love him more. This single act of total kindness reminds me of why I married him.
We hope to find out the gender in the next month of or so. Other than that, life is pretty routine. It's sad but most days I get up and usually have energy, but by 3 pm I'm counting down to bed time for Sydney and I. Thank heavens for early bedtime!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the baby, Martha!! I'm so excited for you. How fun for Sydney to have a sibling so close in age. I hope that your energy comes back soon. That's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Martha and Tyson!!! I am so happy for you guys. You two sure make cute babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7. Gained ZERO pounds so far! Unbelievable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I wondered if you were pregnant, when you talked in previous posts about being so tired.

    ReplyDelete