Thursday, August 2, 2012

Utah Pictures Part 1


















I came home last Wednesday from Utah. Two words to describe my trip were 1. Fun and 2.Exhausting.

Sydney was  champ on both airplane rides. She slept  for 40 minutes on both. Once we landed it was a little different. She really had a hard time at night. She would wake up atleast twice a night. My family would not let her cry it out so I was stuck putting her back to bed everytime. She was also by by 630 every morning. This is usually not a biggie but after a sleepless night I was beyond tired. I'm not  kidding when I say I would got to bed by 8 pm so I could make it through the night.

Outside of that it was all fun. My favorite part was seeing Logan and Sydney get to know each other. It was so cute. They are SO different. Logan is quiet, sweet, cuddly and so chill. Sydney is loud, hyper and determained. The first three days Sydney would start yelling and Logan would cry and cry. Sydney also had a fascination with his helmet. He was not happy and let her know it. After three days they were totally in love with each other.

Here are some other fun things we did:
1. Hit the farmers market at Gardner Village
2. Eat at Old Spagethi Factory
3. Brunch at Grand America
4. Lots of hanging out in couches
5. Trips to the mall
6. Trips to Walmart
7. Julios Batman Birthday Party
8. Erica and Martin watching Sydney
9. Swimming with Jael and Melynda
10. Eating breakfast on the 24th with Melynda
11. Walking the Peace Gardens
12. Hanging out outside my parents front door

It was a busy "kid" trip which means a small activity and then back home for naps. I loved that though. i never felt so tired or like we had too much to do. It was chill and relaxed. My mom started calling Sydney Sirena because she sings like Ariel.

Debbie picked me up on Wednesday. She showered Sydney with cute clothes and took us out to eat at Leatherbees. It was super cute because 3 days late was our 5 year anniverary and she took me back to the place where I first met Tyson. It was really sweet.

It was awesome to see family. I'll admit and say it was hard without Tyson. He's my sidekick and he knows Sydney so well. It was awesome to get back home to him. I missed him alot. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment