Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Botanic Gardens






We hit the Botanic Gardens Free Day last week with the Scottorns. I've never been there and I have to say its super fun when you have older kids - like the Scottorns. Little Sydney and Kerynn just got hot. Outside of that the garden was really really beautiful. The coolest part was seeing the Bonsai trees, some which were more than 200 years old!!!

I hate how big I look in these pictures - my shirt choice was not smart. The pregnancy is going well. I am feeling this baby move sooo much more - specially at night when I am trying to fall sleep. My energy is semi-normal during the day and gone by 7 pm. Sydney has become much more mobile which helps her stay entertained during the day.

Summer is over and we had a great time but I could surely use a little bit cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment