Friday, November 30, 2012

Six Months Prego Update

I am 6 months now and thankfully not much to report. My belly is growing and I feel very very big, at the same time my energy is better. Sydney is getting better at being ok with me not holding her all of the time. She is loving mastering how to walk by herself. She also is getting awesome at walking up the stairs which was my hardest part of the day.

London continues to be a non stop mover. I'm just amazed at how much she seems to move. One funny thing is that I am really sad I can't sleep on my back. With Sydney it was never an issue or a desire but at night I just pray I can sleep on my back but it only last 4 minutes before my back hurts.

My appetite is different from Sydney's pregnancy. I am much more aware of what I eat - not that I ate bad with Sydney but it felt like I was eating more often. With London I love having a BIG breakfast - 3 eggs, toast, fruit, milk - I mean a BIG breakfast.

I find that if I have a big breakfast, my lunches and specially my dinner is smaller. I love this. My body feels much better since I won't die of heartburn during the night.

Lately I've been having a big chocolate/banana protein shake for dinner and it feels like a treat and fills me up.

I remember with Sydney I craved lots and lots of carbs - I still crave some but I much rather munch on fruit and have been eating many more salads.

I've been lucky to have Desi Rogers from my ward let me borrow pregnancy clothes. For some reason this has made me feel like I have so many more options and I feel much better dressed.

My hair is still growing fast and same with my nails. I'm peeing like crazy all the time but my water intake has stayed the same. I remember with Sydney I would drink 100 oz, but now I'm only doing 70 oz, so I do feel thristy even though I am drinking plenty.

Overall I'm feeling much better. Sydney keeps me busy and Tyson continues to be a champ at helping me around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment