Thursday, July 25, 2013

Children's museum visit

Another great visit. This time we played alot in the water section. Sydney was right at home. I was able to play with London in the newborn section and she approved - if by approved you mean lots of drool. We attempted a "toddler class" with yoga moves. Sydney lasted 5 minutes but it was cute to see her do moves. We love getting there right at 9 so we can leave before it gets super crazy.

This week I have struggled to get out of the house. I know we need to but then I run out of energy. Yesterday we went to post office and Kmart. It really helps to make the day go by faster. I was so tired I was in bed at 915. London got up at 630 so I got 8 hours of sleep. I have also been having success selling stuff on Craigslist! So far I have raised $90 toward our firepit.











No comments:

Post a Comment