Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sisters . . .

Someone once told me giving Sydney a sibling was the best gift I could ever give her.  Well five months into it and I questioned that remark often, however sometimes, like this instance, I see it. I see the wonderful relationship Sydney and London will have. I see the days of playing, laughing and learning together. Sydney has JUST started to say cheese while taking pictures. It's nice to see her face and not just her back or top of head.

I've been keeping busy trying to sell stuff on craigslist so I can save up money for a kitchen for Sydney or a firepit. I sold Tyson's old mountain bike for $30 and an old iPod for $20. I'm organizing old baby clothes and such. My goal is to make about $200 over the next couple of weeks selling stuff. Plus I love love love purging! It's a win win.






No comments:

Post a Comment