Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Utah visit part one

We have spent three weeks with my family. It's been really a great. The first week was a tough adjustment for everyone, specially my mom. Having two babies all at once plus my sisters two kids is a lot of work.  The second week was much better and by the third week it was perfect. My mom called me two days after we left to say how much she missed "Dora and yuri" which are the nicknames she gave the girls. Here is a fun list of things we did:

Grand America brunch
Thanksgiving point gardens
City Creek splash pad
Church history museum kids section
House siting in pepper wood
Hanging out with Jael
Lots and lots of walks
Goez yardsale
Getting ice cream at winder dairy 
London blessing
Hanging out with Melynda and the kids

I would say the coolest part was London's blessing. We blessed her Sunday June 30th at 330. W had over 50 people there. It was a wonderful gathering. Tyson blessed her to stay close to family, keep  Gerber name going strong and to know her Heavenly Father loves her. The room was hot but the spirit was strong. I'm really glad we did it at my parents house. I  think I will do it for our future kiddos. It was so sweet to see my mom really get to know the girls. They are so lucky to be part of our family. O
I loved being with Logan an Sydney but it was funny to see them learn to share with each other. It was so fun to see my Abuelita. I loved it. I missed Tyson a lot and not sure if I can be away that long from him again but to was for sure worth the trip. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment