Monday, September 9, 2013

Little London

Today Sydney look at long nap and London took a short nap. This meant London and i got to spend a whole hour together without an older sister running around. It was so fun to just be with her. I'm just amazed at her sweet and calm personality. She is so happy and easy going. I really feel that she had the perfect personality to round out our family. She loves to watch Sydney. I think in alot of ways she will need Sydney for courage. The one thing I love is her cheeks. Everyone makes comments about her big cheeks that just seem to fall off her little face. That sweet smile and giggle. London has taught me that being loud doesn't always mean more attention. She waits so patiently for things and could spend all day in my arms doing anything and everything. She will cuddle to me and be my little sidekick.

I love you London.
Big. 






No comments:

Post a Comment