Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sometimes

I love this picture of us at martins wedding. I'm sad Sydney was not there but with how Active she is it was better to just have a sitter.

Our life has changed so much with kids. I always knew it would but wasn't totally aware of how painful it would be to lose some of the old me. Utah was fun but exhausting. I have to constantly keep telling myself to enjoy this little time they are young. Most days I forget. Today I played with London a lot. I can't get over her soft skin and squishy body. She's so cute!! Sydney started rolling around our carpets yelling " wow wow wow". When Sydney stands still for 30 seconds I can actually hug her and see how beautiful she is. Gorgeous!! She's such a gorgeous girl. 

Doesn't London look so darling in this picture? Last night she woke up at 530 and was really mad bi gave her a bottle and she ate all 8 oz and then slept until 8. It must be a growth spurt. Usually they last four days so we should be almost done. Tyson was awesome and took both girls this morning since it takes me forever to fall sleep again and I was so tired. He's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment