Thursday, September 12, 2013

Seven months

Weight: 15 lbs 2 oz
Height: 27 inches

Fun facts:
You finally took to the dream feed! This means we can feed you at 10 pm and you make it until the next morning. 

You can sit up without any help. You love to reach for things too. 

 I crawling yet but you love to kick and move your feet all over. You are a fairly stiff baby and you hate being laid down. You much prefer to stay sitting up and looking at the world. 

You started solid foods and are doing great. We tried right when you turned six months but you kept spitting everything out. So we waited but now you eat twice a day and doing great. 

You take two naps and go to bed at 7-730. You can stay up for 3 hours max in the evening. 

No teeth but I think you are teething

You love love your sister. She is so entertaining to you. You love to watch her and giggle when she plays with you. 

You use to suck your thumb but now you like your pointer finger much more- just like your sister. 

You are usually such a calm baby but there have been a handful of times where you get mad and I mean MAD. Like the ride home yesterday- you cried the full 20 minutes and nothing would make you happy. The second I got you out of the carseat you were happy as a clam. 

No crawling but you easily scoot if I have my hands behind your feet. 

You loved all your family in utah and was happy if anyone held you

You have pout. I don't know how I describe it but its super cute and super sad at the same time. You are so sweet. 








No comments:

Post a Comment