Monday, September 23, 2013

Missing Tyson

Tyson went to a broncos game at 430 and won't be back until 10. Truth be told evening hours are very lonely and stay on forever when Tyson is not here. I feel so unmotivated right now. Not to mention Sydney just spilled her water cup into her dinner, high chair and clothes. I took off her shirt but she's running around with semi wet pants. Jepordy is on the tv and someone just got the daily double. Lol

I love my girls and I honestly love my life. It's days like these that make me so happy to have Tyson. Before he left he cleaned the house and played with the girls. He tries so hard to balance life , church, work and fun. It's been amazing how good he is at time managing. It's a skill he hAs worked on a lot since having kids and he is awesome at it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment