Thursday, April 24, 2008

About Me

What did you do last night? I met with two clients, got home around 10, read scriptures and cooked for the first time in a week.
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? CNN Money Advice
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? Probably
Type of music you dislike most? Rap
Are you registered to vote? You better believe I am
Do you have cable? Nope, but I won't lie and tell you its not one of my incentives to go to my gym at nights and watch HGTV
Ever made a prank phone call? Who hasn't?
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I did skydive and I figure that will count for both. Just think ... Martha at 16,000 feet!
Furthest place you ever traveled? Florida on an all-expenses paid trip. That ALWAYS makes it funner.
Do you know all the words to the national anthem? For sure
Shower, morning or night? Night- I'm too lazy in the mornings
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I had fried green tomatoes about 7 years ago
Have you ever won a trophy? Our business loves to give trophies
Favorite arcade game? Pac Man- hands down
Ever ordered from an infomercial? Proactive and it didn't even work!
Sprite or 7-UP? Diet Sprite
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Yes. In Central America, all kids wear uniforms
What do you think about most? Building a business that will let me retire my parents. Being a great wife

No comments:

Post a Comment