Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yeah for Tyson!

After nine strong years; our cherished Susuki Sidekick has died. It happened two weeks ago; Ty was driving home on Holladay Blvd and all of the sudden smoke inhaled the inside of the car. Ty pulled over and fully expected the car to combust. Instead, it just died and sat there. Ty and I were bummed that our strong Susuki had kicked the bucket but we were happy that we had used it for as long as we could. Having this car allowed Ty and I to 1. not have a car payment 2. Get good gas milage 3. Have super cheap car insurance and 4. start with a great headstart in our marriage.

I have to say how much I respect Ty for being willing to drive this car. Those of you that have seen it - it was not pretty and frankly it was embarrasing for Ty, but he did it anyway. Instead of whinning and just saying "honey I need a newer car" he sucked it up and made the sacrifice. So here is our memorial to the Susuki. You will be missed.





However, we are excited to announce Ty's new car. After months of research, Ty found a great dealer named Kaisar Auto. We had visited 3 dealers and spent countless hours doing online research. We got to Kaisar and test drove two cars; but fell in love with this car ...




I'm so glad that Ty found this car. He has worked SO hard to save enough money and we paid it off with cash. Our business has been such a blessing; we know money; we know how it works and how to became wealthy! I love that Ty is working to build us a secure future with freedom and real choices. I love what we do and I love that we teach families how to never be in debt again and how to really became financially free.

No comments:

Post a Comment