Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Secret Obsession


Ty and I have a confession. We love The Office. We always claim that we don't watch TV, which we don't usually, but we own season three and one of the Office and you better believe we will get season four. I got introduced to the office by an ex-boyfriend (another story in itself) and long after we parted, I kept the office in my heart and since I have the coolest husband, we both laugh our heads off whenever we have free time.

I've tried to keep up with the free episodes online, but I've only seen the first three. My favorite part is that Jim and Pam are finally together. The only thing that would top the office is my three favorite shows on HGTV; Deserving Design, Design to Sell, Property Virgins. I love them all!


1 comment:

  1. The Office rocks! Dwight has got to be one of the funniest characters I have ever seen on a series. I think he has surpassed Kramer in my eyes.

    Dwight Schrute: In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, "Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me and I'm dead." Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion, you're dead.

    ReplyDelete